[Chugalug] bitcoin & Linux

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 02:45:04 UTC 2013

Garrett,
The BFL miner he is referring to is hardware designed to process the hashes
in the same way your gpu does. I also have a BFL miner in que to ship.
These new miners are using ASIC technology which is insanely fast and
really power efficient.

Think of it as a highly dedicated processor that has been designed to hash
the bitcoin block chain.
You can Google BFL asic single to get the details.