[Chugalug] This weekends hack

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 20 01:49:59 UTC 2013

tempting!

--- On Tue, 3/19/13, Stephen Kraus <ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Stephen Kraus <ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Chugalug] This weekends hack
To: "Chattanooga Unix Gnu Android Linux Users Group" <chugalug at chugalug.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 9:40 PM

If you guys get bored with that, you can come my way to Lawrenceville and help me swap a motor in my Audi. Might even barbecue.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Coe, Carson David <Carson-Coe at utc.edu> wrote:

You should hint at wanting more tower defense games for android. I've beaten or gotten tired of all the ones I've found. I need more....

It could include features like Facebook games where you send your friends bonuses, but you can use NFC to do it. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out. And it would encourage me to make friends.

/ideas

gary hasty <ghasty at hastypudding.com> wrote:

One more whirl...if you're a mobile developer in need of food, caffeine and competition this weekend come on down to our hackathon at GA Tech.  Topics for this hack are gaming and social good with NFC. If you come down, make sure to say hi...ill be there
 for most of the time.

https://mobileappatl3-eorg.eventbrite.com/

http://youtu.be/UIMLdCpPPMU

Chugalug at chugalug.org