[Chugalug] This weekends hack

Coe, Carson David Carson-Coe at utc.edu
Wed Mar 20 01:27:52 UTC 2013

You should hint at wanting more tower defense games for android. I've beaten or gotten tired of all the ones I've found. I need more....

It could include features like Facebook games where you send your friends bonuses, but you can use NFC to do it. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out. And it would encourage me to make friends.

/ideas

gary hasty <ghasty at hastypudding.com> wrote:

One more whirl...if you're a mobile developer in need of food, caffeine and competition this weekend come on down to our hackathon at GA Tech.  Topics for this hack are gaming and social good with NFC. If you come down, make sure to say hi...ill be there for most of the time.

https://mobileappatl3-eorg.eventbrite.com/

http://youtu.be/UIMLdCpPPMU