[Chugalug] OT: Oculus Rift

Ralph Edge rledge21 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 20:29:29 UTC 2013

Woot.com had a deal going today on the Razer Hydra motion-sensor
controllers(http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-controllers/razer-hydra):

$40(compared to $100 normal retail).

I managed to snag one of the last ones, should work great in conjunction w/
the Oculus Rift.

Anyway, once I get things setup and going, I'll be glad to bring it all by
for a meetup so anyone interested can check it out.

-Ralph