[Chugalug] bitcoin & Linux

Joshua Estes f1gm3nt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 13:58:13 UTC 2013

I think I'm one of the only people on this list that does not actively
mine. I bought one the BFL miners, but it hasn't shipped yet. Most of my
knowledge has come setting up various services that people can use. If you
are wanting some information on setting something up to use bitcoind then
let me know. I can point you to some useful docs and code =) Shameless
plug: https://github.com/nbobtc/bitcoind-php

- Joshua Estes

@JoshuaEstes

"If you live periods of your life in misery, when you remember back to
those times, all you'll remember is the misery. The misery robs you of
great memories you could otherwise be making."