[Chugalug] OT: Oculus Rift

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 06:07:01 UTC 2013

I'm actually online friends with Palmer Luckey.  Have been for a long time
- well before the Rift.

Not so close that I scored a free dev kit, though.  :)  I just knew him
back when he was modding old video game consoles into handhelds.

The Rift is pretty awesome.  I can't wait for the consumer version.

*- Chad W. Smith*