[Chugalug] bitcoin & Linux

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 00:14:19 UTC 2013

Garrett,

I use this small script to prep a ubuntu 12.04+ box for CPU mining. If
you've got BFL devices I think you just add the --enable-bitforce flag
to the autogen line. It looks like you're already the right direction
for GPU mining. As a side note I had to edit my ~/.cgminer/cgminer.conf
to force the fans to 100% and GPU autoclock at startup. Welcome to the
profitable world of BTC!

#!/bin/bash
sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev libncurses5-dev pkg-config
libtool yasm build-essential automake autoconf git openssh-server screen -y
cd ~
git clone https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer
cd cgminer
./autogen.sh --enable-cpumining