[Chugalug] OT: Linked-In

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 19:57:35 UTC 2013

Quoting Aaron Welch <n2nightfall at gmail.com>:

> +1. I ignore people I do not know unless they have a legitimate
> reason to connect.

Thanks, guys... the way I look at LinkedIn is that it can be a way to
get information about jobs you might not otherwise hear about. That's
kinda how I got the job I have now. I sent an email to a guy who I
used to do business with when I was working for Blueridge Carpet and
he said he was working somewhere else now and he had a client that
needed someone to help out. Next thing you know I'm a Telecom
Engineer. :D

Long story short, I think I'll decline the connection invite. I feel
better about doing that now.