[Chugalug] bitcoin & Linux

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 17:33:06 UTC 2013

Yeah, You will need the AMD App SDK.  That link should have the stuff you
need.  You will also need to run the AMD official drivers for your distro.
 Should be able to pick them up on the AMD website as well.

If you are interested in mining in a pool, here is one I recommend:
https://eclipsemc.com/

You may also want to get into the Bitcoin exchanges (similar to the New
York Stock Exchange, but for bitcoins) I highly recommend these guys:
https://mtgox.com

Once you begin mining on the pool, you will received btc for every block
the pool finds.  Its a proportional payout, but it can be a steady payout.
 What I do, is have Eclipse setup to deposit my earnings directly into my
Mt.Gox account.  I then buy and sell those btc as the market price changes.
 Once you learn the market tendencies, you can make a pretty good bit off
simply buying and selling.

That should get your started, but feel free to ask if you have any
questions.