[Chugalug] bitcoin & Linux

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 17:26:51 UTC 2013

Lynn, the README file from cgminer told me to download AMD ADL SDK. This was all I found on their site: http://developer.amd.com/tools/heterogeneous-computing/amd-accelerated-parallel-processing-app-sdk/downloads/#one   Does that look right?

Joshua, I'M completely new and know absolutely noting about it but am wanting to get started. So I want to know everything your willing to share. Thanks guys.