[Chugalug] bitcoin & Linux

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:46:16 UTC 2013

Garrett,
There are a few of us bitcoin miners on the LUG.  I have been mining for
nearly two years now, and been very profitable.
If you are simply wanting to mine, you can join a mining pool, and use
pretty much any distro you wish for mining on AMD hardware.  I would highly
recommend using cgminer as its really flexible and powerful.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=28402.0