[Chugalug] Cisco Catalyst Switch Manager 3.2 (for nonprofit organization)

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:37:56 UTC 2013

After doing some more research on this, and talking with a number of folks
on another tech distro list I'm a member of (which I doubt many, if any of
you are on), I realize now that my request was asking you to do something
against Cisco's terms and quite probably illegal.

However, it seems that the Cisco Network Assistant, which is also a switch
GUI, will probably do the trick for us, and that is something both I and
the nonprofit organization I'm working with, has access to with our Guest
Level Cisco accounts.

TL:DR - my earlier email request was asking you to do something illegal.
However, we're fine.

--
David White
Founder & CEO