[Chugalug] OT: Linked-In

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 16:08:08 UTC 2013

Guys, I could use some advice here... I have a guy who's the Director
at a financial institution in the UAE who wants to be a connection.
He's a first-level connection to someone I know. I checked with that
person who said that he accepts just about everyone, which doesn't say
much. Honestly, I know the purpose of that site is to make
connections, but I have to say I'm a bit cautious about accepting just
anyone.
What's your philosophy on LinkedIn connection requests? Anyone know
anyone in the UAE who might be able to vouch for someone? :D