[Chugalug] Cisco Catalyst Switch Manager 3.2 (for nonprofit organization)

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 00:20:39 UTC 2013

Would anyone by any chance have access to this and be willing to get the
software to me? I'm not sure if this URL will work, but here's the page I'm
on, on Cisco's site, to try and download it:
http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=279290775&flowid=22382&softwareid=283740239&release=3.2&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Even though the software (and the switch) is EOL'd, it seems Cisco still
requires a service contract before they let you download the software from
their site. A Cisco user account not associated with a service contract
(like mine) doesn't have access to it.

I'm helping a nonprofit right now out in Colorado, and they had a spare
Catalyst 2950 they want me to use to replace some smaller, unmanaged
switches for them.

I was going to configure the switch via console cable, but they want to be
able to use the GUI once I'm gone in case they want to make changes to it.

Thanks,
David

--
David White