[Chugalug] projection mapping

Jared Kerr jarkerr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 20:36:04 UTC 2013

I bought a projector from Aaron about a month ago to experiment with this
type of stuff. Its certainly not the type of projector that will light up
any buildings but it is something to play around with in my livingroom
(like on a bookshelf or something). Unfortunately, I haven't had the time
to play with it or look into any software. So I'm in your boat at the
moment. I would love some info as well.