[Chugalug] OT: This is not me.

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 19:34:28 UTC 2013

Look... there is nothing wrong with watching news that reinforces your world view. It is comforting.

Personally I believe the world is flat. It keeps me from worrying about what is just "around the bend" so to speak.

Even though I believe the world is flat I still sometimes wonder when those guys over at FOX are going to progress into the 14th century....

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011