[Chugalug] OT: This is not me.

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 19:30:25 UTC 2013

Ok so I started this crap this morning with my snarky comment re: FOX news.

So let's end it. I fired my response off cause I needed a quick chuckle, not to instigate war. I would have bet $1000 on Chad reacting the way he did, and by doing so he restored my faith in all things regular, and traditional. Sometimes it is a good thing to know what is gonna happen next.

So this is my Mea Culpa! Lets all have a great weekend and turn out for the maker fair here in Chattavegas!

4th Floor... you know where!

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011