[Chugalug] OT: This is not me.

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 19:25:24 UTC 2013

I usually equate Fox News with about the same amount of credibility as I do
The Onion.

I do however like to read Fox News articles simply because its so damn
funny how much they can spin an article, and then realize just how much the
Fox News "Sheeple" will eat it up and believe it word for word.

Its almost as bad as the people the believe the Enquirer.