[Chugalug] projection mapping

rdflowers base at chalice.us
Fri Mar 15 18:00:47 UTC 2013

So is what you want -- take a set of pixels intended to hit a flat
surface, modify them so that projected onto a non-flat surface, from
some standard reference position, it looks like the original image? (
I'm not familiar with software to do it, but I'd bet it exists. I'm
just clarifying at it. )

----- Message from danlyke at flutterby.com ---------