[Chugalug] OT: This is not me.

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 17:19:51 UTC 2013

I'm not talking about this particular story Chad, I am talking about Fox
News as a whole.

Please, calm the hell down and stop.

Also: Saying stuff like 'I wonder who the President is, because Fox News
keeps saying it is Barack Obama, so I assume it's not him....' Is pretty
sad an argument, because it works on the assumption that since Fox News
reports basic FACTS right, surely the rest of their stories must be fact
filled and unbiased.

So stop it, frankly its an embarrassing way for you to argue.

Also:
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/foxnews/a/Stupid-Fox-News-Quotes.htm

To be frank, they may say Obama is president, but they won't stand by him
and the economy/budget/gas is ALL HIS FAULT

Welcome to Fox News.