[Chugalug] Solaris Machine Shut Down After 3737 Days of Uptime

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 15 02:59:54 UTC 2013

I know I'm gonna catch hell from the security experts for this, but our main bread-and-butter Debian linux server (Dell 2950) where I work was up for a few days shy of 1,000.  I won't say what brought it down but I will say that I won't ever ask anyone else to plug in an external usb drive for me, lol.