[Chugalug] LAMP problem

Stephen Haywood stephen at averagesecurityguy.info
Thu Mar 14 21:06:09 UTC 2013

We need more bourgeois and simple troubleshooting advice. Sometimes the
computer is actually unplugged and the guy/gal on the other end needs to be
told to plug it up.

Not aimed at you Garret. Just don't want Ed to think simple advice is not
needed.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Ed King <chevyiinova at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> hehe, I sent piratically identical advice to Garrett off-list.    I guess
> I should have sent on-list, but I'm always afraid my suggestions are
> bourgeois and I will be laughed at for my simplicity ;)

Stephen Haywood
Information Security Consultant
CISSP, GSEC, OSCP
T: @averagesecguy