[Chugalug] So what do you think andy rubin being shut out?

Mike Robinson miker at sundialservices.com
Thu Mar 14 20:12:55 UTC 2013

Moon shots or no, I think that Google has become seriously unfocused.  What does the brand stand for?  How do they answer the question, "'Google' equals ___?"

The main google screen menus have 20 product choices.  Follow "Even More" and I count 43.  Who knows how many other hairballs are cooking with the 20% of everybody's time that Google gives away?  How many of those are worth pursuing, really?

Google's always had it good ... too good.

Mike Robinson
Technical Director
Sundial Services International, LLC
miker at sundialservices.com