[Chugalug] So what do you think andy rubin being shut out?

Mike Robinson miker at sundialservices.com
Thu Mar 14 20:12:55 UTC 2013

Moon shots or no, I think that Google has become seriously unfocused.  What does the brand stand for?  How do they answer the question, "'Google' equals ___?"

The main google screen menus have 20 product choices.  Follow "Even More" and I count 43.  Who knows how many other hairballs are cooking with the 20% of everybody's time that Google gives away?  How many of those are worth pursuing, really?

Google's always had it good ... too good.

---------
Mike Robinson
Technical Director
Sundial Services International, LLC