[Chugalug] another LAMP problem

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 17:34:58 UTC 2013

php.net/manual/en/function.var-dump.php

var_dump is your friend. You can throw it any variable and when the program
reaches it, it will spit out all sorts of info regarding stuff.
(http://xdebug.org is nice to use with it as (in addition to lots of other
stuff you don't need right now) styles the var_dump data nicely)

My first guess is that the result is successful but perhaps with no results
(see the return value on http://php.net/manual/en/mysqli.query.php ).

So try a

var_dump('test'); //(just to make sure you are getting something)

then perhaps a var_dump($result); //Before the if

and then perhaps in the first part of the else before the while a var_dump(
mysqli_fetch_array($result));

Wil