[Chugalug] So what do you think andy rubin being shut out?

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 12:26:51 UTC 2013

I have to agree with William, that quote is wrong, a lot of things that
Google does comes from tinkering and/or moonshots.  Look of the number of
products Google launched that began as a product of Google's 20%
requirement.  This is one thing that makes an innovative as they are.  As
for the future of Android last I heard the current head of the Chrome and
Chrome OS team will be taking over for Rubin so this may be the first step
to the Android & Chrome merger/integration that has been rumored for some
time now.