[Chugalug] OT: Favorite SAN vendor?

Bret McHone dbmchone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 19:09:21 UTC 2013

ty, Sir.

We've had IBM and EMC pitch their wares at us at this point. I'm going to
at least get NetApp to show me what they have, but I've not really had to
shop for a SAN before so I'm hoping to find opinions and experiences with
other vendors. I respect the opinions of at least a few of the people on
here. :)

Thanks,
Bret