[Chugalug] Compilation question

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:22:00 UTC 2013

I agree that this is probably the easiest way to go.

You patched Makefile.am but there is some process you have to go through
involving autotools to make it regenerate Makefile (which is the one that
actually gets used).  I don't know how to do that.  More info:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2531827/what-are-makefile-am-and-makefile-in