[Chugalug] Compilation question

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 01:20:10 UTC 2013

Patches need to be saved as text files, then run through the patch command.

Try this (from the abiword directory):

wget
https://raw.github.com/tongson/Gimokod/master/desktop/abiword/abiword-2.8.6-no-undefined.patch
patch -p1 < abiword-2.8.6-no-undefined.patch

The -p1 means strip one directory from the pathnames in the patch
(abiword-2.8.6.orig/src/Makefile.am
and src/Makefile.am).