[Chugalug] LAMP problem

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 12 00:45:19 UTC 2013

Thanks guys but my latest Mint Linux update fixed the problem. Don't know what it was but I did notice that when it was updating it was configuring some combination of apache, php, and or mysql. Anyway, now that that's fixed I'M trying to figure out why my php code doesn't seem to be displaying any results from it's MySQL query.