[Chugalug] stockton

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:27:39 UTC 2013

I never understood how people could let this happen.  I mean, you got to
figure if the stuff in the unit is worth more than the bill - instead of
letting it go and losing it all - just sell some of the stuff in the unit
and pay the bill so you can keep the rest of it.  It just makes no sense to
me.

*- Chad W. Smith*