[Chugalug] Compilation question

Jonathan Calloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 00:26:59 UTC 2013

Greetings!

I have gone off on a little compiling spree.  I'm doing this to begin
preparation because I would like to do LFS (I never got started the
first go-around!)  In any case, I'm trying to compile Abiword.  As
expected, it ended with errors.  Is there a standard log that gets
written or place where more human readable output will give me an idea
of what happened, and why it didn't compile?

Right now, the last few lints of code look like this:

g++: error: unrecognized option '--no-undefined'
make[3]: *** [abiword] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/callowayj/Downloads/packages/abiword-2.8.6/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/callowayj/Downloads/packages/abiword-2.8.6/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/callowayj/Downloads/packages/abiword-2.8.6'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thanks!

<JC>