[Chugalug] Chugalug Power: Utiliflex meets people in PI and gets project.

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 04:16:49 UTC 2013

It's that karma thing...  just trying to help a brother out .

:-$

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfon®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with.
It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com