[Chugalug] Chugalug Power: Utiliflex meets people in PI and gets project.

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Tue Mar 5 02:24:47 UTC 2013

Thank You Phil Sieg!

------------------------

Some years ago, via Chugalug, I met Phil Sieg.
Phil bumps into a meter guy on airplane
on a trip to the Philippines.
Phil introduced me to him, and he to his customer
in the Philippines.. and we all got together in Chattanooga..

and Utilflex (whome builds Linux centric systems: +1 on topic)
just got told we we doing a project in the Philippines.

All because of Chugalug. Really..

Just in case you were wondering what do we do?

http://juicecis.com/juice/juiceoverview/chugalug

is an attempt at starting to explain it all.
the whole thing is almost too complicated for
me to completely grok.