[Chugalug] Web advice needed

Dr.D don at coastlandtech.com
Mon Mar 4 16:52:19 UTC 2013

Need hosting.. Coastlandtech.com .. That is what I do.
And you can talk to the owner of the company if you like..

Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress    From hardest to use to the simplest..
Any of them are a click or two for the installs from the server control
panel.

Wordpress a blog software that can to web pages.
Joomla, A web page software that can also do blogs.
Drupal, Can do it all, but has to be made to anything..

Don