[Chugalug] LAMP problem

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sat Mar 2 03:30:59 UTC 2013

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013, Garrett Gaston wrote:
> I just look in /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/ ,,, and I see two files with php names, php5.conf & php5.load.

Garrett,
I don't normally do this, but:

Thwack:  You're missing some small step of understanding in between A and C.

Praise:  You are tenacious and somehow seem to have a cluefullness index of almost 1.0
          Almost.. I see the strain as you are reaching for it.. My hand is stretched out below:

Add me to skype as 'meuoned' over the weekend, and I'll try to give you
some real time feedback and help. Because I think you are -almost- there.
If you can navigate via a shell and use a shell based text editor, we can
get Step B taken care of quickly. Otherwise it'll be email chains for
weeks. Other options are Google Hangouts, etc.. in which case you can
add me as mike.geeklabs at gm... but let me know if you use that because I
rarely do.

--Mike--