[Chugalug] Web advice needed

rdflowers base at chalice.us
Sat Mar 2 01:23:59 UTC 2013

You don't say -- either of you -- how you're hosted. If cpanel, go
through fantastico and install 2 or 3 CMS's of your choice and a
picture gallery or two, play with existing themes, rinse, repeat.
Drupal, b2evolution, jango, wordpress, etc.

This seems like an "of course" kind of thing to me. If I'm wrong,
someone stroke me with a small cluestick.

Obviously I'm missing something here, if Dan is asking this.

----- Message from danlyke at flutterby.com ---------