[Chugalug] Web advice needed

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Sat Mar 2 00:55:22 UTC 2013

So related to John's question:

I've got a friend who's a woodworker:

I wandered over to his place to talk at lunch time because I'm gonna
build a sailboat tomorrow (kinda, the other reason I wandered over was
to pick up a hull to put the rigging on, but he and I can build that
hull in an hour and a half with hand tools, so I'm saving myself 90

Anyway, he got to talking about organizing pictures of his work so
that he can keep track of them and, when a client says "I want a
dining room table", he can quickly find all the dining room tables.

Is there any simple solution obviously better than just using tags in blogspot?

The only big issue I can see is that he's a few years behind in taking
and uploading pictures, so I want to help him bulk update these things