[Chugalug] Web advice needed

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Sat Mar 2 00:55:22 UTC 2013

So related to John's question:

I've got a friend who's a woodworker:

http://segurafurniture.blogspot.com/

I wandered over to his place to talk at lunch time because I'm gonna
build a sailboat tomorrow (kinda, the other reason I wandered over was
to pick up a hull to put the rigging on, but he and I can build that
hull in an hour and a half with hand tools, so I'm saving myself 90
minutes).

Anyway, he got to talking about organizing pictures of his work so
that he can keep track of them and, when a client says "I want a
dining room table", he can quickly find all the dining room tables.

Is there any simple solution obviously better than just using tags in blogspot?

The only big issue I can see is that he's a few years behind in taking
and uploading pictures, so I want to help him bulk update these things
somehow.

Dan