[Chugalug] Web advice needed

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 00:37:41 UTC 2013

A lot of you probably don't know I've taken up photography. I'd like
to make it so it's at least taking in SOME money eventually... to do
that I need to set up a portfolio website to publicize my work.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good web host and web back-end,
i.e. Drupal vs whatever... I *may* eventually want to be able to sell
prints out of the website, so that's something to keep in mind.

Keep in mind that I'm more of a desktop hardware geek than a web geek
(and rapidly falling behind the times in that respect as well!) so I
would prefer to have something with a nice GUI interface (NOT Front
Page, though!) to help me build and maintain the website.

Probably start out fairly low traffic... few dozen visitors per month,
probably. :D Hopefully I'll expand that fairly quickly.