[Chugalug] Job opening

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 03:03:58 UTC 2013

My employer (not Windstream, I just work there, I actually work FOR
someone else! :D) is looking for someone who's knowledgeable about
Cisco DWDM/CWDM and ROADM installation and setup. They have one guy
right now who can do that and they want someone who can back him up.
They are installing ROADM and CPT gear for Windstream (and presumably
other LECs) and need someone to help out.

I have no idea what pay scale they offer. I will say I don't think
they offer any benefits (although that's subject to change under
Obamacare) but it's probably a W2 job, just like mine.

Anyone interested, send me an email and I'll get you contact info for
my employer.