[Chugalug] Good, reasonable price wildcard SSl Certs for Apache (Recommendations?)

wes wes at the-wes.com
Fri Jun 28 15:43:56 UTC 2013

I use StartCom's StartSSL. it's a little cumbersome at first because they
do things so much differently, but once you get past the learning curve
it's actually quite nice. For wildcard certs you have to pay around $100 in
fees to verify yourself for each company shown in the Registrant of each
domain's whois info.

-wes