[Chugalug] Working for Facebook ...

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 22:22:08 UTC 2013

The initial interview will likely be with an HR rep to make sure you have a
pulse, do some verification on your resume, cover any questions you might
have, and schedule the technical interviews.

Gayle McDowell's resources are probably the best around:

http://www.technologywoman.com/
http://www.careercup.com/

I used Career Cup's resume service and mock interview last year. I can't
say for sure how much it helped but I did successfully change industries
last year (from academic research in the Federal Government to automation
engineer at a storage startup) and double my salary.

I just noticed that you can book mock interviews with specific
"consultants" and they have one at Facebook:

http://careercup.evisors.com/search/#k=&oe=963

You probably don't need to do this prior to the initial phone interview but
I'd suggest it before the technical interviews.

-Eric