[Chugalug] So has any else seen Darth R2-D2(new mac pro)?

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Thu Jun 27 15:11:24 UTC 2013

I think technology should function well and look cool. You want to look fast!
If it was a car you would want it to perform well and look cool.
Let's face it. When to comes to tower design the pc world has been in a rut for what 30 years?

PS let me know is a good time to get that stuff. And try to rustle up a truck.