[Chugalug] Caly-fornee is the place ya oughta be ...

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 23:39:49 UTC 2013

Heck yes different places are different.

If you ask someone if they want a coke here in St Louis, they will say "No,
I'll take a 7-up though, if you have it."  Well, what did you think I was
offering you?  I was going to ask what kind of coke you wanted....

Still haven't figured out what a So-Dee is.  But I tell them I want Diet
Coke and it all seems to work out.

*- Chad W. Smith*