[Chugalug] Working for Facebook ...

Ashley Wilson ash.d.wilson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 18:53:40 UTC 2013

My employer moved me to California last September.  The cost of living is
positively outrageous but it is a nice place to live.  Especially if you
like the outdoors and Chattanooga's pollen count is a bit much to cope with
:-)
     I decided to live in San Francisco instead of in the valley... I'm
withholding judgement on the location I picked until I hit the year mark.