[Chugalug] Working for Facebook ...

JBirdVegas jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Wed Jun 26 17:27:18 UTC 2013

Haha - all techs should end up in California. I lived I DC so i know high cost of living. My development resume is essentially a github account with my open source work so having Facebook on my resume would be huge.  I don't believe this is a false interview because they contacted me based on my work for AOKP... Facebook, I believe, wants to push another Facebook Home style device. I could be wrong.

My huge reservation is my wife works as a state barred attorney here. I'd have to make enough starting to justify her taking the CA bar.