[Chugalug] Working for Facebook ...

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Wed Jun 26 17:25:29 UTC 2013

Dan,

You should come back for a visit. Especially in the summer.
We are still not where we need to be on some things but things are changing for the better.
It is sad that the people who appreciate this town the most are out of towners and those of us who lived somewhere else.

And no while things are all rosey for me at the moment. I can think of worse places to be.

Rod