[Chugalug] Experiences working for/with Facebook?

JBirdVegas jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Wed Jun 26 08:56:20 UTC 2013

Has anyone here worked for or with Facebook before?

I was contacted by their Android dev team, today, (no mention of NDA yet so I assume I can talk about their contacting me) about their focus shift to a "Mobile first platform". I'm in the process of setting up an interview but I'm curious if anyone has experience working with fb (please note its been almost a year since my last fb login) and what that experience was like.

Its should also be noted they (Facebook devs) found me through my open source Android platform development with AOKP. Makes me VERY happy to hear our team (AOKP) has users in such high places :D

Jon