[Chugalug] Satcom

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 00:50:40 UTC 2013

Our SATCOM system utilizes basically two satellite channels to achieve ISDN
capability (two 64 kb pipes) so that imagery data can be fed back to
whoever wants it. This was our old system, via INMARSAT of Britian.

We have a new SATCOM system, and I don't even have a clue of its throughput
yet, but its going to be better.