[Chugalug] Iron Man 3 Chattanooga Errors

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Tue Jun 25 17:10:45 UTC 2013

> They were in Rose Hill Tennessee, which is in Western TN. One of the scenes showed a Miss Chattanooga pageant, which is where the
> news van is. If I'm not mistaken Nashville has a Channel 5. For me the funniest part was the Sun/Oracle rack in the back of the news
> van and the IP addresses Stark was connecting to.
> http://imgur.com/zXR0qAN

That's IPv5 on Movie OS. Looks perfectly fine to me.

http://www.oreillynet.com/onlamp/blog/2003/06/what_ever_happened_to_ipv5.html
Even references ST2  a precursor to ST3  (maniacal laugh)

MovieOS aka Hollywood OS is often a Linux reskin by a graphical designer
with limited actual technical abilities. It is well documented here:
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?HollywoodOs
with the > 255 numerical addresses documented:

"Ability to use ip addresses with numbers larger than 255 (see The Net
(23.75.345.200), Swordfish (multiple))."

As well as a lot of other popular features.