[Chugalug] Linked-in endorsements

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Mon Jun 24 23:17:06 UTC 2013

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013, Stephen Kraus wrote:
> I like social networking, because I get to rarely see the people I like in real life anymore

You nailed it. It enables us to be very selective in who/what/why/how/when
we communicate.

I was thinking about you today, as I contemplated buying an old RV and
fixing it up.. realizing I might be spending more in upgrades and
maintenance on the beast of a pre-fuel injected 460 Ford than it was
worth. I was thinking: Diesel, with a biodiesel reactor ala Dave's Bus:
http://bus.getdave.com/

Of course, it's have a Linux powered IT infrastructure.. maybe small unit
monitoring the biodielsel converter.

Time to go sling some code..